Business Benefits1. Put Your Business in the Spotlight
Having a presence at our event positions you and your business as an authority in your industry. You gain respect and credibility by standing out from the pack of attendees and prominently displaying your products and marketing materials. Instead of just attending an event and looking for people to share your business card with, sponsorship brings attendees who are eager to find out about your business directly to you.
2. Get in front of your Target Market
We are spending time and money marketing the event to your target audience, bringing these attendees into the room. Your job is to come prepared to take full advantage of this opportunity by making sure to create eye catching, professional signs, marketing materials and product displays that draw attendees to you.
3. Lead Generation and New Contacts
Be sure to have some sort of lead generation system in place the day of the event. People will give up business cards and email addresses in exchange for a chance to win a great prize in a drawing, samples or even candy and other promotional item giveaways
4. Get Your Brand Noticed
Being featured in the event-guide, on the event’s website with your logo and having an item in the attendee bags are all great ways to leverage your sponsorship and get brand recognition
5. New Clients, New Customers, New Business
Not only are the attendees of our event potential new clients and customers, so are your fellow sponsors and vendors! You can form new business partnerships at events, meet like-minded business professionals in complimentary businesses with which you share the same target market but are not in competition.
6. Give attendees a “taste” of your business
Bringing samples to our event as giveaways are a terrific way to capture attention from attendees. Be creative and think of out-of-the-box ways to stand out. By sharing a sample or trial offer of your product, you engage attendees and increase your chances of turning them into new customers.
7. Market Your Business Inexpensively
We all know how much advertising your business can cost. It can run a thousand dollars or more to place an ad in a well-known local publication for only one time! Spending that same amount or less as a sponsor or vendor at an event is a much wiser investment that will bring a greater return on investment. Remember, you will be in the same room with hundreds of attendees who are your target market. By leveraging the event to your advantage, there will be no limit on your potential ROI.
- Over 400 interested and focused people attending
- From more than 25 different countries (50% from Benelux)
- About 60 sessions
- More than 80 Top-class speakers
- 5 tracks: Business & Strategy, Administration & Deployment, Development, Analytics, Emerging Technologies
- 16 round-table discussions
- Impressive venue, easy to reach location
- Opening General sessions to the whole audience, with warp-speed sponsoring
- Relax atmosphere
- Speed sponsoring allows you to present to ALL attendees
- Smooth organization
- Mailing to over 1500 people
- Multiple networking opportunities