“Rapid XPages Development
using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls”
Howard Greenberg is a partner at TLCC and has been involved in Notes and Domino since 1993. He is an Champion for IBM Collaborations Solutions.
Date, Duration and location
Wednesday, March 19th, 2014
From 9:30 to 4:30pm
Location: Golden Tulip Keyser Breda
, NL (same location as the main Engage hotel, close to event venue itself).
This full day of training in a small group setting will cover how to quickly build a great user interface for your XPages applications.
Take a deep dive into many of the controls in Domino 9 that help you to create a great looking and consistent user interface.
The target audience for this session are Domino Developers, interested in expanding their XPages proficiency.
450 EUR for the full day, including warm lunch.
A second person of the same company (and for the same workshop) can join for 350 EUR.
You will get notified and invoiced as soon as we reach 8 people.
If the number of registrations is less than 8, the workshop will be cancelled, and you will be notified too.
A maximum of 20 people is allowed. We work on a first come, first serve basis.
UPDATE: This workshop is confirmed and will happen! You can still register!
This special Tack It On offer includes
- Use the Form Table control to create, display, and edit documents
- How the Data View control will display a Domino view with a Web 2.0 look
- Take advantage of the Dojo controls to add sliders, spinners, drop-down selections and more!!!
- Use dialogs like tooltips, value and name pickers, the dialog control and the InPlace ForM
- Use the Application Layout control to build a great user interface with left and right columns, banner, footer, and search capabilities.
Read what attendees of TLCC's Tack It On at IamLug had to say:
- The TLCC Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls (8.5) self-paced course, 28 hours of XPages training.
This course normally costs $899 by itself!
- A day with an expert XPages Instructor at Engage on March 19th, 2014 in Breda
- One year of online instructor support after the Tack It On
- "The opportunity to get so much information even in the limited time frame and at such a great price, has me looking at other classes TLCC offers to improve my skillsets in other areas. Paul was very much in tune with the class and providing us insight into areas we could actually come back and begin to implement. Greatest class opportunity ever!" - Scott A. Long
- "I have been working with xPages for quite a while; have developed and deployed several production applications, have studied the new controls in the extension library; and have had difficulty understanding some of the finer points of their use to structure my applications. Paul's session at the IamLUG provided the missing link and gave an overall perspective on the use of these controls. This insight has significantly increased my confidence in deploying xPages, and I look forward to completing the e-Learning course that is included. The result will be increased effectiveness of my development and overall quality of my client's applications." - Bob Ascott, Owner Ascott Business Advisors, IBM Business Partner specializing in IBM Notes/Domino application development.