We're prepping for our big 2-day event on March 31th - April 1st, 2011 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Antwerp, Belgium.
You can imagine there's a lot of things to do.
On previous occasions, we had some famous speakers
We want to see you do a presentation
Let us know if you have a great topic you would like to talk about.
A normal session takes between 45 and 60 minutes (depending on the slot in the agenda). Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for Q&A.
If you have a Jumpstart or Show 'n Tell session, you can apply for a 2 hour session.
All sessions have to be presented in English. We prefer you bring your own laptop for doing the presentation.
All rooms are equipped for projection, and have wireless internet connection (note that we can not guarantee the stability, even though the hotel says it should not be a problem).
The actual room assignment for the sessions is not yet final, but will be available in due course.
You can already have a look at the preliminary agenda
We are going to have 4 tracks: Administration, Development, Business and Commercial (gold/platinum sponsors only).
Please submit your abstract before February 12th
, 2011. This will allow us to sort through the submissions.
Some of the criteria for being approved are:
Submit your Abstract now *
- Originality (if 5 people want to talk about Connections, we're not going to approve them all)
- Timeliness (don't submit a session about using calendar views in Notes 4.5)
- Interest (HP WebOS development might be interesting, but not that many people will be interested)
- Availability of slots (we can approve around 40 sessions)
- Track record as a speaker
*All submitted sessions are subject to the BLUGs approval